Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Excitement

Well this weekend has been a blast! Started my 2nd intersession this past Wednesday so it was nice to have a break even though I wasn't in class that long.

Friday Charlie and I were at the dog park, when I noticed these people with GPS's in their hands. So I asked if they were out caching. There is a cache right by the dog park and going without a dog is a little suspicious. They were out caching! I love spotting people you only think you are sneaky.

So we started talking, I asked them if they knew The Farrill 4. They knew my dad! What a small world. From then on I knew it was going to be a good weekend.

Friday night had my move in party finally. I have only been moved in for 2 months now, but it was worth the wait. Charlie tried to stay awake for the party but he kept falling asleep and slept in Saturday until almost 2.

Working on my Fun with iWeb class right now and it has got me thinking I really need to explore the possibilities of my Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment